Refurbishment and construction of 2 additional floors to an existing administrative building from the late 70s
Additional floors: Steel structure ~60 tons (Vierendeel truss).
Existing glazing: removal and disposal.
Existing concrete: reinforcement to take the weight of the new façade.
– Sottas 50 stick system façade (ground floor)
– 200 nos. aluminium units with fixed glass and manual ventilation opening panel concealed behind light grey sheets
– Ventilated facade in 4mm aluminium sheets
– Exterior venetian blinds and cassette awnings
– Aluminium timber composite windows
– 2 nos. skylights to the roof mounted in one piece (5.0 x 3.2 m)
– Ground floor rooflight used as a glazed floor
Magizan architecture et urbanisme